Charming and traditional hotel in Burgundy on the doorstep of the south
1 hour and 35 minutes from Paris, 45 minutes from Lyon and 2 hours and 25 minutes from Marseille, HOTEL DE GREUZE in Tournus offers a great holiday destination in Burgundy, a land of history, architecture, know-how and tradition. Wines, gastronomy, Roman art, a cycling Blue Route... enjoy a weekend, a long holiday with friends or a family outing!
- Saint-Philibert Abbey in Tournus
- Hôtel Dieu, Musée Greuze
- Tournus historic centre
- Bicycle museum: over 200 models on show!
- Brancion Medieval site
- Picturesque villages: Bissy-la-Mâconnaise, Burgy, Chardonnay, Clessé, Cruzille, La Truchère, Montbellet…
A different side to Burgundy…
- Cycling tourism on the Blue Route
- Burgundy Wine Route
- Boating on the Saône and Seille